Yooo this was on my newsfeed and I swear to you I just cut my eyes for Jesus, Mary, and all the Saints…
I couldn’t watch passed the first minute.
These white girls are in Africa singing ‘We Found Love’ and it reeks of White Savior within the first 30 seconds.
No one saw anything wrong with the lyrics, “We found love in a hopeless place”, being sung while hugging African babies?
Tags: #whiteness #white savior
- dermoosealini likes this
- captain-melonhead likes this
- starsarentreal said:The little black girl holding the white babydoll…smh.
- starsarentreal likes this
- goodmorning--midnight said:The worst is that they’re ONLY SHOWING the white chick instead of the chick actually singing the song interacting with the African villagers. on top of that, it’s terribly cheesy and badly edited.
- kkrovvy likes this
- senhoritaugly said:i want to punch them
- senhoritaugly likes this
- pleadingthefilth posted this