The black dude next to me mentioned something about white male serial killers being a thing and my teacher said that wasn’t necessarily true because those two sniper shooters from over 10 years ago were black and the Virginia Tech shooter was Asian and now this Dorner man is black as well
YOU HAVE NAMED 4 PEOPLE
AMONGST THE DOZENS OF WHITE MALE SERIAL KILLERS
And I literally looked around the room and asked to no one in particular “Am I crazy? Is it me? This can’t be real life. Am I crazy?”
And this white guy said, “I find it funny how the white people talked about the stereotypes amongst black people and the black people talked about the stereotypes amongst the white people. Just an observation.”
Nah nigga we talked about facts. It is a fact that we’re supposed to feel sympathy for the white killers (outside of the movie, in real life as well), it is a fact that police profile and harass black people, it is a fact that the overwhelming number of serial killers are white men.
Y’all saying how black people love weed and that “all black women are from Compton (yes, this was said)” are stereotypes.
That’s a fucking observation.
Tags: #lorrrrrd #LOOOOOORD #let us pray #heavenly father #give me the strength not to mollywhop these fools
- attackofthechewenod said: It sounds like everyone in that class needs a punch in the face. “Just an observation” omfg.
- theholyheadharpy said: All black women are obviously from Compton tho.
- theholyheadharpy likes this
- turpentine-and-lace said: I would have died of suppressed rage then and there. You must have the patience of a saint for not cracking skulls.
- turpentine-and-lace likes this
- astrofreud likes this
- imadra-blue likes this
- pleadingthefilth posted this